Columbia Helicopters is committed to protecting the health and safety of its employees, contractors, customers, visitors, and products at all of its operations and facilities, and pledges to protect the environment and the communities in which it operates.
To maintain a world-class HSE Program and drive excellence in performance and continual improvement, Columbia Helicopters will:
- Comply with all applicable health, safety and environment regulations and laws, and its global HSE standards
- Ensure a non-punitive safety environment to encourage reporting of incidents, hazards and safety-related concerns
- Reduce accidents, injuries and work-related illness to the lowest level practicable
- Act to minimize the environmental impact of its activities
- Educate and motivate employees and contractors to conduct their activities in a safe and environmentally responsible manner
- Allocate the resources necessary to achieve excellence in HSE performance