Dedicated People. Inspired Solutions.
Over the past 50 years, Columbia Helicopters has built a reputation for itself – reliable, skilled, experienced, and customer focused.
What Can Columbia Do for You?
Trusted worldwide, commercial and government heavy-lift helicopter operators choose Columbia for a comprehensive range of responsive life-cycle support and MRO services, from tip to tail, in the hangar or in the field.
Columbia Helicopters holds a Type and Production Certificate for the Columbia Model 234 Chinook and the Columbia Model 107-II Vertol and Type Certificate for the Columbia CH-47D Chinook. Columbia is a factory-authorized service center for Honeywell, the Total Logistics Support Center for the GE T58/CT58 engines, and a NAVAIR-approved MRO facility.
There is a difference between knowing how to maintain a helicopter and understanding what’s required to keep it operating in peak condition. We understand — because we don’t just support them — we fly them, too.
Columbia Helicopters has over 50 years of experience in maintenance and overhaul at our FAA Approved Part 145 Repair Station as well as in the field. Columbia has an extensive parts inventory that enable us to provide fast turnaround times and outstanding service.
- Complete engine MRO services
- Test cells for the Honeywell T55 and GE T58 and CT58 engines
- Major airframe modifications (structural, avionics and mission equipment)
- Components repair and overhaul
- Additional capabilities — Avionics, hydraulics, rotor blades, finishing, parts
- Engineering support services
Total Logistics Support Center for the GE T58 and CT58 engines
Columbia Helicopters is the Total Logistics Support Center for GE T58 and CT 58 engines. We provide full range of services in support for the T58 and CT58 engines – parts inventory and manufacturing, engine and accessories MRO, technical publications, and full engineering capabilities.
- Authorized Customer Service Centers
- Engine Overhaul and Repair Capabilities
- Parts and Logistical Support Services
- Engineering Services
- Technical Publications Services
Honeywell Service Center
Columbia Helicopters is a Honeywell Service Center for the Honeywell T55-714 series engine. We maintain a Honeywell correlated test cell capable of operating engines rated up to 6,000 shaft horsepower.
- Full capability and Honeywell Authorized on both the T55-L-714A (P/N 2-001-020-35) and the T55-GA-714A (P/N 2-001-020-39)
- Available work scopes: Engine test, evaluation, minor/major repair, hot section inspection, overhaul
- Approved for both Honeywell and US Army upgrades or modifications
- US Army source approved, Awaiting Product Verification Audit (PVA)
- Complete inventory to support Customer Required TATs